OK my high beam came back with the #16 fuse replacement. Simple enough.

Now, since my nice new Hella lenses are so shiny, what's the consensus to
keep the rocks and sand from chipping them all up? And did anyone ever
figure out how to polish the lenses? I would think some 200 grit sandpaper
would be a good place to start on my old ones. I tried my rear window but
didn't make much of an impression with the wiper scratch thing.

I'm thinking someone must sell a plastic laminate clear coat or something...