I've got both of those bookmarked, if I can solve my water leak on The
White Whale, I'll treat her to a new set of lenses.  I bought these Bosch
euro lights form Rusty just before he left the business, I think it was
around $300 for the set which included new turn signal lenses as well.  Two
big rock strikes later, the driver's side lens has two holes covered with
tape (keeping the water and dirt out) and looks pretty ratty.
Max
Charleston SC