> On January 14, 2019 at 7:01 AM Curt Raymond via Mercedes
> <mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:
>

> Buddy Been cuts trees into firewood as a side gig. He cuts on pump gas, at
> the end of each day he dumps the pump gas and runs a little canned gas in.
> His "cheap" saw cost more than twice as much as my good saw...

That seems excessive, but not harmful assuming he properly disposes of the pump
gas.
I didn't run any saws in 2018, so when I mixed gas this month I dumped out the
cup of 2017 gas in my saw. Put half a tank of fresh gas in it and I had it
running in under ten pulls of the starter. Which reminds me, I now have a cup
of premix in my used oil container.
It was easiest to just lay the saw on its side in the oil collector and let all
the old gas drain out.
Mitch.