Wheel bearings are definitely loose.  That probably explains the scraping sound.

  Farstone put new tars on the front a couple months ago.  WAY too  much torque!  Far-rocks needs a talkin' too!

Raining, can't work on them now.   Still trying to find where I put the spare driveshaft to put the bearing in, so I may end up taking the shaft out; put the bearing and mount on it, then put it back up.