None of my 1/5 scale RC 2-stroke gas RC  car engines have carbs with tamper
proof screws, just slotted type screws. Of course, the carbs cost half the
price of a cheap weed whacker. As long as I run it dry or clamp the fuel line
shut after a run, they start right up the next time out.
Kevin in Hillsboro, OR

Sent from my iPhone