This carb had plastic things that limited the amount of adjustment to about
1/4 of a turn or so, with no way to remove the screws entirely.  Dremel
tool made pretty short work of the locking portion.  The bottom plastic /
rubber portion is actually the seal, so I couldn't remove it entirely.  One
of the plastic screw toppers did come off, revealing a nice slotted shaft
below which turns with a regular screwdriver.
Max
Charleston SC