What about Rotella T6? The gen3 TDI guys are all about Rotella T6. I was
thinking about it for the ASV since that wants 3 gallons of oil and I can get
T6 in 5 gallon pails for way cheaper than M1.
Actually I ought to ask the local Deere dealership what they want for a bucket
of their synthetic. I think they call for either a 10w30 or 0w40 synthetic...

-Curt

    On Monday, March 18, 2019, 4:55:57 PM EDT, Curley McLain via Mercedes