Wait, we're (or at least I'm) being specific here though, was it a modern
synthetic oil? Specifically are we comparing 5w40 vs 15w50?
Its easy to say light oil won't do whatever but I'm specifically saying in most
conditions you probably won't see any difference using M1 5w40 vs M1 15w50 in
anything but the most extreme cases...
Of course it doesn't really get hot (or cold) enough where I live to really be
extreme most of the time...
-Curt

    On Monday, March 18, 2019, 8:04:19 PM EDT, OK Don via Mercedes