excellent links! thanks!

  "Vehicles not specifically designed for use with S15 (ULSD) may use either
S15 (ULSD) or S500 (500 ppm) diesel."

  So does this mean that we will actually be able to find S500 pumps around?
That would be great.

  If not, will a constant use of a lubricity additive be needed?

  Chris

John M McIntosh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:  I was looking for something on
octane and tripped over

http://www.chevron.com/products/prodserv/fuels/bulletin/diesel/

and of course the timeline for low sulfer diesel

http://www.chevron.com/products/prodserv/fuels/diesel/ulsd.shtml

John
1983 300TDt  362k Kilometers (mobil 1 Delvac)
1990 300TDt  164k Kilometers (mobil 1 Delvac)
1993 500SEL 172k Kilometers (mobil 1 0w40)

Christopher McCann, Squier Park, Kansas City, Missouri
-2005 Blue Point Siamese, "Rose"
-1987 300TD, 151K, "Rotkäppchen"
-1985 300SD, 212K, "Wulf"
-1972 Jacobsen 21" Turbo Vent
-1971 Case 222 Hydrive, 12HP Kohler, 38" deck, Snowcaster, "One Banger"