And it’s a real testament to the design and materials to think that it’s been
in service for 53 years and nearly everything is intact. I haven’t had it up to
highway speeds yet, but I’m really interested to see how it handles now with
all new rubber bits in the rear axle. I’ve got to replace the swing arm
bushings yet, but that’s pretty much it for all of the chassis rubber parts
once I’m done.

From there I’ve got some interior stuff to do, replacing the door cards, and
then I’m pretty much done as far as restoration work.

-D