It didn’t seem to get hot. It did get up to temp fairly quickly. It ran warmer
than my other one does, but I think it’s got a stuck open thermostat and always
runs colder than it should. After it cools off later on I will open the cap and
see what it does. On my 94 6.5 diesel I know for sure it’s for a blown or
cracked head. Within a couple of minutes of starting it hose is rock hard and
it will start blowing coolant out of the cap.  Pic below. I’m assuming it still
has the factory 190 degree thermostat

Sent from my iPhone