Yes, the teeth are replaceable, takes a special tool and practice to set
the new or old teeth so they run to make a clean cut with the correct tooth
pitch and sequence. Then, after sharpening each tooth, you have to set them
all to the same height so the saw cuts correctly. On an 80 inch blade,
you'll want to pack lunch. It takes a while, and if you are cutting old
growth hardwood with high dollar value, you want cuts to be clean, clear,
straight, and near perfect, or your money goes up the sawdust chute.
If the blade is done right, you have all the teeth tracking and zero tooth
marks on the plank. Well, that was the goal, anyway.

Just did a search and found they are still available, as is the insertion
tool...
http://www.simondsint.com/circularsaws/Pages/Items/08999F.aspx