I have the wrenches and feeler gauges, and a bunch of nitrile gloves. I never
got rid of them since I knew that I would eventually own another Mercedes
Diesel. All of my spare fuel filters and MB Diesel items that I bought for the
last 1977 pea green 240D are in a plastic toolbox on the bottom shelf of my
garage cabinet. I’ll probably have time to dive into some repairs next week.
Kevin in Hillsboro, OR
1982 240D 191Kmi, Hildegard

Sent from my iPhone