Are there two blown caps? What about the sploogy one on the left of the
picture? Over by the fuses.
-Curt

    On Friday, September 6, 2019, 4:55:53 PM EDT, Meade Dillon via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

 https://drive.google.com/open?id=12PHSm-xCW8Xw3FKtD2aPlcdWeuDItLD9

This should be a link to the photo on Google Drive.

Someone test and let me know if you see just one picture and my comments.
Max
Charleston SC