On Fri, 6 Sep 2019 16:54:53 -0400 Meade Dillon via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> https://drive.google.com/open?id=12PHSm-xCW8Xw3FKtD2aPlcdWeuDItLD9
>
> This should be a link to the photo on Google Drive.
>
> Someone test and let me know if you see just one picture and my
> comments.

I do see your one picture and four comments.

I think the "splooge" to which Curt refers is not glue but melted
capacitor guts.

You should replace ***ALL*** of the electrolytic capacitors
              (EVERY SINGLE ONE!!!).

You can lift one end of the questionable resistor and measure its
resistance and replace it if it is out of tolerance, or just replace it.

Craig