Yeah, underemployed opera singer. Great baritone voice. Perfect for radio
and tv.

I love his story about the septic tank guy. They are putting one in a hole
or pumping it and Mike says what's the secret to your success and the guy,
who owns his business and is a multimillionaire, thinks for a minute and
says "everything I have is because I looked around at what everyone else
was doing, and did something else".

I think there is a hustle factor in all those successful entrepreneur guys
though, and some good people skills and street smarts. That is tough to
teach.

Be interested to compare notes on the 648. Mine is all factory ecu in a
123. Figure the rest of the car is easier to maintain, but who knows.