On 03/10/2019 2:35 PM, OK Don via Mercedes wrote:
Now remember, your initial criteria was for a classic looking MB - the W124
does not fit that. The W123 and W126 are marginal in my book as well, but
much better (classic looks wise) than anything that followed them.

Yeah! Dump that 123 for a quick profit and get Dan and Jaime to find you a finny or a ponton!

Or go for broke and get something bigger. I think I recall that you are a big man. You need a BIG Mercedes.

I was going to say a BLACK Mercedes, but maybe in Memphis, it would be better if it was a WHITE Mercedes just because of the heat.

Randy