I know. I have informed both children that when the day comes that they realize
Mom and I were “right” that they need to immediately contact us in order to
allow us to revel in the satisfaction of being validated.

It will happen. It’s just a matter of when.

And yes, I attempted to point out that the HiLux was never sold here in the
same manner in which it is available in the rest of the world.

-D