True satisfaction as a parent is when you hold your grandchild, notice
"that smell" that only emanates from a "blow out the sides dirty diaper"
and hand the child to the formerly rebellious child, saying, with a smile,
"your child needs changing"....
"I'm the grand parent, I only hug them, I don't have to change them.".. ;)))

On the subject of truck... here is a video of one that needs a bit of work
and I'm pretty sure it hasn't been moved lately.... Recovery might pose a
"challenge" if he is up for a "real challenge"... but the price should be
low..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1G4CALe8rQM