I have a friend who had a 67 galaxie when I met him.   I believe his parents bought it new.  He got over 300 k with it.  He replaces each frod with another.  Each one got over 300k.  BTW he was an A&P when I met him, working on a degree in Aero E.   Since he gradgitated, he has worked for a major aircraft mfgr.   He takes fastidious car of each car, as Manfred does.

We thought it was a big deal when the 65 chevey got to 250k back in 1972 or so.   300k on a domestic car was unheard of back then, but he did it.

Now the shovey was a used one.   Most used cars had the odo rolled back in those days.   Who knows if this one did or didn't.   But care and type of driving make a bigger difference than brand, or name or engine.

Kinda majik how domestic cars that rarely made it to 200k routinely go 250k to 350k as soon as carfax and such made hiding the odo rollback difficult.   But the 6 cyl engines GM made in the mid 60s were crap, as the bigwigs were trying to kill off the 6 cyl.