My Dad, a GM VP that got program cars every six months, immediately moved to
Chryslers in 1970 when he left General Motors. Why I have no idea, but…

His first car after he left GM was a 1969 Dodge Monaco. Damned thing had more
chrome on it than I had ever seen before in my life. Funky radio with rollers
instead of knobs. Just a lot of weird design stuff that I recall. Anyway, he
took care of that car like it was his fourth child (I had two siblings.) I
believe he drove it until the mid to late 70s, and when he sold it he was so
proud that it had 270k on the clock. I recall it looking beautiful the day he
sold it. It was Zeibarted so it never rusted anywhere that I recall.

The car he bought to replace it?

1977 Chrysler Cordoba with Corinthian leather. Silver with a red landau top.

-D