Methinks the bolts are pretty much the same, (hardened)  but now the tar monkeys all want the 1000 ft/lb rattle renches.   no bolt made for 40-80 ft/lb will stand up to that.

Just another good reason to never let the tarshop monkeys put a wheel on your car!

One of my monkeys  a few years ago put the 1" rattle rench on the truck lug nut (Duplex) counterclockwise on the LH thread.   He didn't stop until he broke off several of the bolts.   The 1" rattle rench has a LOT of torque.   I was not happy!