I think I've got ours sorted too. Fixed a leak at the intercooler which cleared
the CEL and some hard driving seems to have sorted it all. The only other thing
I did was to look at the vacuum lines around the N75. There were a couple that
are maybe questionable but seem to be okay for now.
Our car has a stage 1 Malone tune which is totally worth it. 100-125hp wakes
the car right up.

Curt

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Sun, Nov 10, 2019 at 2:29 PM, Peter Frederick via
Mercedes<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:   Got the correct valve installed, and
after a week or so and a few hard acceleration runs in third gear on steep
hills, it seems to be working properly.  Still get some boost hesitation cold,
but once it starts working right it holds all the way to or from work.

No CEL, so progress is being made!  I'd not be shocked that the turbo itself
was weak, it probably has 210k miles on it unless it was replaced earlier.

Only drawback is that the milage had dropped a little, but that may be due to
cold running, still takes 5 or 10 miles to get up to full temp of the gauge and
longer to get full heat (the gauge is computer controlled, not direct....)

Cheap fix.