Battry was the first thing in the link I sent ya.

Floyd Thursby via Mercedes wrote on 11/11/19 7:59 PM:
I'm leaning toward bad battery now, will see tomorrow.  If the one that's in it won't turn it, I'll swap a good one in and see if that will light the thing off.

I need to put the computer on the $600E320 too, I think there is a bad sensor for when it cold starts, it runs rough or dies if I don't goose the throttle.  Probably something simple.  I think it needs and idler pulley too, something up there is making Unhappy Noises.

--FT