I put in a ubiquiti network at home with a cloud key, security gateway, a
poe switch for the cameras (DVR is in the cloud key), a couple of wifi
access points. Seems to work great. Best part is the app where I can block
and unblock every client on the network individually. I pi-holed all the ad
sites at the firewall so they just get rejected. But the more ipad clients
I block, the more books get read by everyone, and the happier we all are. I
have been putting off getting a short throw DLP and may just put it off
indefinitely. We have no TV currently.