Anybody ordered from M*Carbo before?I ordered one of their Mossberg 500 trigger
kits yesterday: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frpF4vwy9Fk
A week or so ago I fired my 500 with the slug barrel, it shot adequately but
not "minute of deer". I was thinking the problem is the trigger. I plan to pull
it apart and polish the seer (yeah I know, don't change the angles) and figured
a new spring wouldn't hurt while I was there...
As an aside a month ago I found 180gr .300 Savage ammo, I've got my
grandfather's Savage 99 which shoots 150gr bullets sideways. I took it with me
to the range when I shot the 12ga. I fired 2 shots offhand, buddy Ben looking
through the scope says "I think you hit just under the paper, good windage." We
walk down range (50 yards) and, well I'll let you see the picture...
https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/49095377378_f969cfb3ed_b.jpg
You can see the two hits below the paper, they must have been there before we
started...

-Curt