From: Mercedes [mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com] On Behalf Of Curt Raymond
via Mercedes
Sent: Saturday, November 23, 2019 3:21 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Cc: Curt Raymond
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT: M*Carbo?

That's 50 yards with a rifle I hadn't shot for at least 20 years.
The big holes are indeed 12ga. I put the trigger kit in it today. Trigger pull
is much nicer now. I need to find time to get back to the range and try it out.

Curt

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Sat, Nov 23, 2019 at 8:48 AM, Meade Dillon via
Mercedes<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:   If I'm judging the holes correctly,
your offhand shots with the rifle
scored a bulls-eye and a 9.  That is indeed impressive!  What was the
distance to the target?

Are the two really big holes from the Mossberg?
Max
Charleston SC

On Wed, Nov 20, 2019 at 12:20 PM Curt Raymond via Mercedes <