LOL, good thing too.
Since he quit smoking my dad has gotten really random. When he bought his Jeep
he told me "I saw the color and just had to have it." You have to understand
that I'd never heard my dad talk like that before. I'm pretty sure that this is
actually an alien replacement.
I don't remember the exact story on this gun but I expect its one he bought and
is too small for him to shoot but it was a "good deal." I got my flintlock
rifle the same way, its for a right handed shooter but my dad is left handed...
-Curt

    On Wednesday, November 20, 2019, 1:05:47 PM EST, Randy Bennell via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

 On 20/11/2019 11:33 AM, Curt Raymond via Mercedes wrote:
>  Dad has a BT99 he wants Angie to have. Why her I have no idea...
>
> -Curt

Hi likes her!

Randy