Looks like there are a similar number of variants for the rear bumper, mostly
between with/without a ‘removable trailer coupling” and Parktronic.

Stuff like this I always have my dealer guy/gal confirm because of all the
variations, but if it doesn’t have a trailer hitch, I would guess it’s a 163
880 69 71. That’s the basic rear bumper. With the trailer hitch cover it’s a
163 880 70 71.

Pretty much the same part across all W163 models through at least 2003 from
what I can see.

-D