It’s been parked in my driveway for the last three weeks. I see it several
times a day at least. With my beautiful black plastic weld material over the
gold paint on the rear bumper, too. And earlier this week the drive’s window
regulator broke, or something connected to it, so if you roll the window down
it tips back at a crazy angle. Red electrical tape on the switch to remind me
not to use it.

And it hasn’t acted up with the BAS/EPC/stuff in some time, either, so it’s
playing nice. Other than the crappy gas mileage, I like it. It’s done yeoman’s
work when it came to the move.

And trust me, I didn’t buy a house to win a bet. Happy wife = happy life.

-D