Are these photo's of "my" old 300?
LarryT
06 E350

On 12/21/2019 11:59 PM, Curley McLain via Mercedes wrote:
Here are shots of the rust on the subframe.   They also show the condition of some of the  links. 189 shows a piece of spring in the bottom of the spring pocket.  188 shows the flakes on one link mount. this is the subframe rust that is of most concern.  I think it will be ok, but since I have access to a couple of unrusted subframes, I think I will use one of them.   If anyone wants to see hi-res versions of the pictures, let me know and I can send them offlist.