I had all new links, new diff and axles and a new subframe, so I replaced
the lower carrier bearings then assembled the whole shooting match on a
table, then lowered it onto a dolly and slid it under the car with the car
on blocks. Then I put a jack under the diff and lifted the whole thing into
place. Lined up the front bolts each side first, then the rear bolts, one
bolt at a time. It takes a bit of fiddling to get the whole mess balanced
over the jack point; I used a 2x6 under the diff andtried several slight
movements of the jack on the 2x6 until it balanced. The new swaybar, upper
sway link bolts and upper sls strut bolts were installed before the
subframe went in, then attached.

The link tightening is far easier to do on the bench than on the car and it
is easy to position the carriers properly before tightening, to avoid too
much bushing torque at final ride height. Same with the axle bolts, outer
axle nuts, and diff mount bolts front and back. You can also eyeball the
toe links and adjust the eccentric bolts to similar positions to get it in
the ballpark for the drive to the alignment shop. I left the inner main
control arm bushings loose, then after bolting the subframe in put the
springs and new pads in and gingerly with appropriate trepidation and arms
length gently jacked the arm up until the main spherical bearing bolt hole
lined up with the carrier bearing, adding some blocks under it as I went.
Once that bolt is in you can relax a bit and fit the lower sls shock and
swaybar bolts by adjusting the height of the jack and wiggling the swaybar
links, and tighten the inner main control arm bolt. The first side took 30
minutes. The second side took 5 minutes.

 Remount the brake calipers. Put the wheels on. Mount the new flex discs
and driveshaft/center bearing. Hook up the new parking brake cables and
adjust the length. Hook up the ABS sensor wire and any of that traction
control stuff if the car has it. Exhaust will need to go back on
eventually, and splash shields, but not needed for shakedown. Everything
else is already torqued, so test the brakes and take a ride. Dont forget to
add hydraulic fluid and or brake fluid if any was drained out, and check
for leaks. Check the diff fluid level or change it out while the subframe
is out of the car.