Attaboy! That is so nice to hear when a good, old Mercedes can be saved. I’ve
got Hildegard up on ramps and ready to do the engine mounts. I’m planning to do
the fan shroud replacement afterward since I won’t have to worry about fan
blade clearance when I jack up the engine without the shroud in place.
Kevin in Hillsboro, OR
2019 Sprinter 330 miles, Low Mileage Lutgard AKA Der Doodlewagen
1982 240D, High Mileage Hildegard

Sent from my iPhone