Don't forget the hunting. I guess along the coast the sea duck hunting is epic
but you need to be made of stern stuff...
-Curt

    On Thursday, January 9, 2020, 9:19:20 PM EST, OK Don via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

 Gold or oil ..... or "hermit-ing".

On Thu, Jan 9, 2020 at 8:15 PM Buggered Benzmail via Mercedes <
mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> Remind me again why humans live in such a place
>
> --FT
> Sent from iPhone
>
> > On Jan 9, 2020, at 9:06 PM, Clay via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > there was all manner of hullaballoo about the weather in AK this past
> summer.  Much blame given to anthropomorphic climate assault.  At the
> moment the region is suffering a possible record breaking stretch of the
> very colds.  Much gnashing of tooth and rending of tunic by the populace.
> I will admit there are many vehicles with shattered rear windscreens.  Must
> be very uncomfortable to drive.
> >
> > What just was admitted, after somebody bothered to look at records, is
> that there have been 30! stretches of extended periods of very cold (below
> 263*K for at least a week) in ANC since 1950.  That is like minus temps in
> F degrees for longer than a week.  The most recent extended stretch was in
> 2009.  Expected over night temps will be in the -27f range the next two
> days.
> >
> > clay
> >
> >> On Jan 8, 2020, at 7:08 PM, Curley McLain via Mercedes <
> mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:
> >>
> >> It is amazing how its been proven they faked data in England, this dude
> made up the stuff, and other hoaxdom has been proven, yet albore and his
> minions keep motoring on as if all their religion is true.

> change

> understand

OK Don

pause and reflect." Mark Twain