too bad.    I'd rather not have the ONP NOT blow her top!

Yeah, I rarely look at fakebuch links, unless subsequent comments stir interest, and I rarely watch linked videos.   Most of them take 5+ minutes to try to impart what I could read in 15 to 30 seconds.

Pierre's rants are interesting, but generally take too much time to get the message across.
Bob Rentfro via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
February 9, 2020 at 12:37 PM
Max is correct. No one wants to read anymore. Even within the realm of training humans to run the big old nuke plant, what used to be neat and tidy lesson plans on systems and components have now evolved into YouTube type videos or VR sessions.
I’m not a fan. I’m a dinosaur. Time to retire for reals.

Bob R