Damn webmail sent while I was typing.

I love the Fisher & Paykel top loading dryers from 10-15 years ago.
I was going to get my mom a set of front loading Speed Queens back in 2002, but
she didn't want to bend down to reach in them, and she didn't want them on tall
platforms that would make them block the laundry room window.
Got her a Ecosmart washer instead, and she loved it. When the top loading
Smartload dryer came out, it was awesome. You just pull the clothes out of the
top of the washer and throw them at the top of the dryer.

One time I found an Intuitive washer with one broken fin on the agitator for
$50, to go with my Intuitive dryer.
Upon arrival at their house, I was aghast to learn that the reason for disposal
was that a heating coil burned out in the dryer so they bought a new Samsung
front loading set and had the dealer haul the dryer away. I would have paid
them more than $50 for a good dryer with a fried coil. Got another $50 washer
last summer, the more common Ecosmart variety, same mechanicals but less
brains. This one had a bad drum bearing.