Absolutely. I’ve lived in the GWN so I know all too well about excess humidity
in a house with a tight envelope. The house we built in Wisconsin had an air to
air heat exchanger for just that reason. I would still do it on the
ceiling/attic surface no matter what, as that’s an area where you’re sure to
lose a lot of energy no matter what.

-D