I did notice at the end of February the Fairbanks Costco was pretty low on
toilet paper.  Not at all like the weekend crowds of Anchorage shoppers, who
are ALL OVER the place nearly crashing trolleys into each other and stacked
high and deep at the check out.

I am no longer going to frequent the Costco because they are no longer
providing samples.  How am I to have a meal while shopping if there are no
little kiosks of hard working people cooking  up odd foods and putting them on
trays for us to patiently await our opportunity for gustatory delight?

clay