Kurley - this is for you:

*// “CERTAINLY NOT A CRAPPY EDITION”: *It’s not a Colorado story, but this
is too good not to share. An Australian newspaper ran an eight-page special
section that contained no photos, no stories –
<https://coloradosun.us18.list-manage.com/track/click?u=fcc98a341cd4bf4bb00f0fe3d&id=e5c7cae037&e=81ac3c0ce7>–
nothing but cut-lines so readers could trim the pages into emergency toilet
paper. The NT News, which serves the Northern Territories, came up with the
idea in response to the run on essentials that left many store shelves
bare. *// CNN*