Went to Costco on the way home from work today, as there were a number of
things we needed.

OMG.

You would have thought a CAT 5 hurricane was off the coast. It was absolute
insanity. I was able to get the stuff I needed and cut through the pharmacy to
get to a line that only had about three people in it. The other lines snaked
back halfway across the store.

I needed gas, too, but the lines for that were just as stupid. I have a 1/4
tank, so I’m good. I’ll go by there first thing in the morning tomorrow when I
go to the dry cleaners to pick up laundry. No one will be up then.

-D