Looks like someone savaged the vacuum lines. A couple of the vacuum/temperature
switches are obviously toast, but can be replaced easily. In #30 there’s some
sort of a vacuum/electrical device I can’t identify, but it’s clearly
disconnected but may be functional.

What I’ve found on a lot of cars like this one is that the vacuum system gets
boogered up and some dim bulb decides they can just yank everything and make it
work right. Which of course ends poorly. The best approach I have found is to
get some bulk (hard) vacuum line and some hose and replace everything in the
system. It’s cheap yet time consuming, but if you do’t get this sorted out of
the gate you’ll never be able to get things working properly.

Hard vacuum line is cheap as wine on ILW, I think I bought 10 meters of the
stuff a few years ago for $15, which is almost a lifetime supply for most
people. I also have a box of the rubber vacuum fittings of various types along
with a few meters of the bulk hose to make up connections.

I don’t recall seeing a lot of black cars in the day, so that probably makes it
a bit rare. The interior looks pretty good, and the exterior has the usual
cruft that all these cars suffer from, unfortunately. Being black they’re not
that noticeable, however.

If I was prioritizing things on this, I would get the belt installed and then
get a vacuum diagram and get all of the vacuum stuff sorted. At least at that
point you’ve got a foundation to work from, which you’ll need if you have to
mess with the FI at all.

-D