As in my previous post, I really enjoy the initial sorting of a car when you
first get it. It’s the best part, I think, as you often get things working
properly by just putting things back to where they should be.

I’m sort of longing for a project these days, but I can’t get motivated to do
it and haven’t really seen anything out there that gets me going.

The youngest is on his Porsche 944 kick again, so I might get to live
vicariously through that if he ever follows through. Not holding my breath,
though.

-D