Beware of leaking injectors or feed lines on JD's that have them inside
the engine itself.  My Dad's 'new' JD was basically a lemon, and ended up
filling the crankcase with diesel fuel before needing expensive engine
work.  It was also somewhat puny compared to the older tractors he was
used to.

He would have been far better served buying an older, bigger JD with
a more traditional engine construction.  The lemon was turbo'd.  Lots of
horsepower (on paper), but in practice fairly underwhelming for a lot of
uses.

It's my brother's problem, now.

Nothing we had pulled/grunted like the old Moline UTS.  Heavy, redline
at 1200 RPM.  40-odd HP, but torque that would rip things in half.  And
an appetite for gasoline to match!

-- Jim