LOL Fords of the '50s were puny little things. The advantage they had was the
3pt hitch well before anybody else had it. The ability to lift implements from
the hitch was an advantage for smaller farms but no real use for the huge
western farms.
-Curt

    On Wednesday, April 29, 2020, 8:55:24 PM EDT, Dan Penoff via Mercedes