Newegg is kind of like Amazon. Some of their listings are sold and
shipped by Newegg, some are sold by 3rd party sellers but shipped by
Newegg, and some are sold and shipped by 3rd parties.

Whatever you buy, do some research to be sure that the OS you intend to
run is compatible with the board and firmware. Almost any Intel or AMD
board will be Windows compatible; not all will easily run linux or other
OSes. Same goes for the GPU/video card, network adaptors, RAID
controllers, NVMe SSDs, etc.

I personally don't find it worth the effort to build a PC from
components. My home machines are years-old castoffs that I got either
free or for next to no cost. I might add RAM and an SSD and that's about
it. All depends on your needs, though, and how you like to spend your
time. I don't do much more with a home computer than read email and surf
a few websites, and older machines do that just fine.

Allan