I have been pleasantly surprised that my "new" ( black friday sale)
Motorola phone from Verizon - a mid sized or larger phone - runs a full
week on a charge! It replaced a three year old Moto something whose screen
suddenly went black. The new phone was about the same cost as replacing the
screen on the old one.

--
OK Don

pause and reflect." Mark Twain

“Basic research is what I’m doing when I don’t know what I am doing.”  Wernher
Von Braun
2013 F150, 18 mpg
2017 Subaru Legacy, 30 mpg
1957 C182A, 12 mpg - but at 150 mph!