Or, one of your children shoots you or another of your children . . .
Seems to happen often

On 07/05/2020 12:48 PM, Kaleb Striplin via Mercedes wrote:
Until that one time when you do need a loaded gun immediately and can’t find
the bullets.

Sent from my iPhone

On May 7, 2020, at 12:47 PM, Curt Raymond <curtlud...@yahoo.com> wrote:

My parent's house is FULL of guns. The last I knew there were over 400. None
are loaded and you'd be hard pressed to find the correct ammunition for given
gun when needed...

No one has ever invaded any house I've ever lived in or near. I see no need for
a loaded gun in my house. Furthermore I've never been in a situation where a
loaded gun would have helped me.

-Curt

On Thursday, May 7, 2020, 10:53:12 AM EDT, Kaleb Striplin via Mercedes