That's being AR Craig, but then you are in IT, so AR is a prerequisite! Among our group, I started handing out AR awards annually. We had to quit because one guy got the award for life. He won it all the time, but he pulled on AR event that caused us to give him the AR award for life!

I presume you mean, "but until about 5 years ago, Mercedes branded
anti-freeze was the ONLY product IN THE USA that met the Mercerdes
requirements."

Craig