> Karl wrote:

> I think the imposition to liberty here is very minimal.

I think imposition to liberty and freedom is NOT minimal.

It is so easy and simple to give up a liberty, especially when a
bully is demanding it "or else"....

But it usually requires a fight with bloodshed to get them back!

And what of the folks who fought, bled, lost everything, or died
to provide the freedoms we do enjoy?  Do we toss their
contribution in the rubbish heap?  And for what?  Fortunately for
all of us, there have been many, many people who have gone before
us that decided there are things MORE VALUABLE than life.