We have had 32 days with highs over 110 degrees this summer so far. More are
forecasted for the next week. Now, granted, our humidity is nonexistent, so
it’s just as stifling but in a different way.
We’ve lived here since 1982. I am getting ready to retire, living in a place
where many retire to. SWMBO says she misses seasons (I interpret that as,
“let’s move”).
We both grew up in Illinois, we have family there, but taxes are killer (my dad
reminds me every time I talk with him on the phone).
So much to consider.....

Bob R

Sent from my iPhone